Thursday, April 30, 2015

Driving

On Monday the 27th of April our class Aurora traveled to the Leinster Driving Campus for a short driving lesson and mock theory test.

We were split into two groups, mine started the day off with driving. I was in a car with Olivia, Laura and Liveta. Olivia was the first to drive, then me, Laura and last Liveta. We each spent at least half an hour driving. I didn't crash the car in the end which came to a surprise to probably everyone I was in the car with.
When we finished we went inside and did our theory test in the same groups. Ours got 34 questions right so we failed...

Afterwards we went outside and each took turns in wearing "beer goggles" that showed us what our vision would be like if we got very drunk. We had to try pick up one cone and put it on another one handed and then give the instructor a high 5. I failed miserably...

No comments:

Post a Comment